1 Month – 25 Days
[ 50 hrs]
Type Of Program
Certification & Skill Building
Who Can Join
Students pursuing Diploma/ B.Tech in Engineering
[ Mech , Aero, Automobile]
Get Free Counselling Today!
Get a 1-on-1 demo to understand what is included in the course and how it can benefit you from an industry experts.
The counselling session will help you to understand how Solidworks benefit your career.
Get a clear vision and confidence before starting the program
The next generation of engineers and designers must be equipped to solve problems skillfully and efficiently to solve the daunting challenges ahead. SOLIDWORKS provides students, educators, and researchers a tool for realizing the vast potential of computer aided design and manufacturing in today’s scenario. SOLIDWORKS design software is as simple as it is powerful – enabling any company to bring its vision to life and capture global markets.
SOLIDWORKS® solutions focus on the way you work every day, with an intuitive, integrated 3D design environment that covers all aspects of product development and helps maximize your design and engineering productivity. Over 2 million designers and engineers worldwide use SOLIDWORKS to bring designs to life—from the coolest gadgets to innovations for a better tomorrow. SOLIDWORKS Premium software integrates a broad range of mechanical CAD, design validation, product data management, design communication, and CAD productivity tools in a single, affordable, easy to use package.
for this program
Certificate Program In Solidworks
- CAD Modelling: Learn to transform a sketch to part and see the same fitting all together by forming an assembly.
- Parametric Features: Learn to bring about changes in the model with ease and save time during multiple reviews during design phase.
- Interference Fits and Tolerance: Learn the fundamentals of geometric dimensioning and tolerance. Understand as to how your final draft will influence the machinist to carve out the part and learn how slightest mistake in fits and tolerance can make your extremely ergonomic design completely non- working.
- Motion Study: The best part of learning a versatile tool like solid works is that you can see the motion in realistic or near to realistic scenario for your assembly or system. Motion study lets you identify the gaps which might not have been identified in the preliminary phase of part modelling or assembly and helps to better understand the workability aspect of the system.
- Drafting: A machinist at the end of the day understands drawing. As a designer it becomes important that your draft is concise and clear. Multiple features of solidworks drafting lets you do so with ease and saves time in providing the engineering drawings for fabrication.
Fields We Cater Too
Why CPDLR for SOLIDWORKS Training Courses?
CPDLR course works in SOLIDWORKS Design training will explore the fundamental and advanced modeling techniques available both within the 2D and 3D SOLIDWORKS environment. Your SOLIDWORKS training should start with these essential courses. Our design training courses are constructed to prepare you for industry specific courses and/or a certification in SOLIDWORKS. SOLIDWORKS Essentials covers the fundamentals of SOLIDWORKS and is the foundation on which you can build your modeling skills. It covers the base concepts and conventions on which the rest of our SOLIDWORKS classes are based. If you need to create drawings of your designs, SOLIDWORKS Drawings will show you how to make complete design documentation. Part Modeling and Assembly Modeling will complete your knowledge of solids modeling tools and techniques. If your designs require complex or organic shapes, Advanced Surfacing Modeling will introduce you to surface modeling techniques.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation courses will prepare the user to efficiently create, analyze, and understand their Simulation studies, providing invaluable insight into their design. A wide range of modules customized for your academic growth is available at CPDLR Dehradun. Programs at CPDLR are right blend of case studies and practical project exposure with the software fundamentals. Our program in CAD using solidworks are suitable for engineering students from 2nd year onwards. Diploma students can also take up these programs at CPDLR Dehradun under course category of computer aided design using solidworks. CPDLR is the best service provider for solidworks academic training programs in in Dehradun. Visit our center to know more about our programs.
I was very impressed by the step by step learning on tools provided by CPDLR. Himanshu sir, Robin sir, Ankit sir took lot of efforts in guiding me. They helped me lot especially in the project activity and making excellent presentation.
It was an excellent opportunity to work in areas of SolidWorks with Robin Sir at the center. CPDLR has immense Industrial Projects expertise to guide & train for Job purpose.
Excellent guidance and project based training method. Helped me a lot. Thanks to the mentors at CPDLR.