2.5 Month – 65 Days
[ 150 hrs]
Type Of Program
Who Can Join
Students pursuing B.Tech in Engineering
[Aeronautical & Aerospace]
CPDLR program in CAD CFD dedicated to Industry relevant fields of Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering is designed as per recommendations from experts in the Industry. The program basis from the learning of software remains same but the application areas and their knowhow is specifically curated for students exploring jobs in this niche segment.
PROGRAM CONTENTS IN BRIEF
Our CAD – CFD program will cover the Design and Analysis component with a focused approach on utilization of these components in Industry scenario .
Few major segments of the program are illustrated below.
- Design Fundamentals & Sketcher Functions
- Part Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet Metal Components Modeling
- Design for Aeronautical & Aerospace Concepts
- Modeling for Aeronautical & Aerospace Components
- Fundamentals of Computational Fluid Dynamics
- ANSYS Meshing Quality tests & Parameters
- ANSYS Workbench & CFD Process Portfolio
- CFD Problem Formulation
- Modeling for CFD
- ANSYS Design Modeler and External Imports
- ANSYS Meshing fundamentals
- ANSYS Meshing for CFD advance
- ANSYS Fluent Internal Flow Analysis
- ANSYS Fluent External Flow Analysis
- ANSYS Fluent Heat Transfer Analysis Modules ( Conduction | Convection |Radiation)
- ANSYS Fluent 2D & 3D Conjugate Heat Transfer
- Specialized Domain Case Studies (Aeronautical & Aerospace)
- CAD CFD Project Case
- PLM concepts & Interview preparation
Additional Extension Modules
It was an excellent opportunity to work in areas of SolidWorks with Robin Sir at the center. CPDLR has immense Industrial Projects expertise to guide & train for Job purpose.
I like the personal attention of the trainers and conceptual clarity of engineers at this center. No one teaches SolidWorks to such a professional level as CPDLR.
What is different in our CAD-CFD program?
CPDLR programs always goal oriented and have inherent nature to adapt to market requirements and trends . While traditional training centers focus on explaining a software with intent of tool knowledge, CPDLR Dehradun instill the practical application based learning scenarios in CAD & CFD for its students
Our entire coursework is embedded with numerous case studies and project assignments which makes our participants capable to face interviews and perform excellently in tool test during interviews of good organizations.