2.5 Month – 65 Days
[ 150 hrs]
Type Of Program
Who Can Join
Students pursuing B.Tech in Engineering
[ Mech , Aero , Automobile, Oil & Gas]
CAD FEA for Aeronautical & Aerospace students is a program which trains on the usage of CAD and FEA for varied aerostructures and mountings. This program specifically focuses on the requirements and project necessities in a project related with this Industry. It is a well-known fact that every Industry has its own set of standards which governs the ethical functioning of the engineering process. CAD FEA for Aero students at Dehradun will focus student’s mindset towards learning the engineering software with a pragmatic approach keeping Industry roles and functions in mind.
PROGRAM CONTENTS IN BRIEF
Our CAD – FEA program will cover the Design and Analysis component with a focused approach on utilization of these components in Industry scenario .
Few major segments of the program are illustrated below.
- Design Fundamentals & Sketcher Functions
- Part Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet Metal Components Modeling
- Design for Manufacturing Concepts
- Modeling for Aero / Mech / Auto / Oil & Gas Components
- Fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis
- ANSYS Workbench & Process Portfolio
- ANSYS Design Modeler
- Modeling for FEA
- CAD Imports and Geometric corrections
- ANSYS Static Structural Analysis
- ANSYS Thermal Analysis
- ANSYS Thermal Structural Coupled Analysis
- ANSYS Modal Analysis
- Specialized Domain Case Studies – Mech | Aero | Auto | Oil & Gas
- Concepts of Validation, Verification and Optimization in Design & Research
- CAD FEA Project Case
- PLM Concepts & Interview Preparation
What is different in our CAD-FEA program?
CPDLR programs always goal oriented and have inherent nature to adapt to market requirements and trends . While traditional training centers focus on explaining a software with intent of tool knowledge , CPDLR Dehradun instill the practical application based learning scenarios in CAD & FEA for its students .
Our entire coursework is embedded with numerous case studies and project assignments which makes our participants capable to face interviews and perform excellently in tool test during interviews of good organizations.