2.5 Month – 65 Days
[ 150 hrs]
Type Of Program
Who Can Join
Students pursuing B.Tech in Engineering
[ Mech , Aero , Automobile, Oil & Gas]
CAD FEA for Automobile students is customized to suite the applications of the modules in the wide domain of automobile industry . New developments are catching up at every spectrum of automobile industry . Hybrid modes of transport and safety are one of the prime issue faced by designers in this industry . This program tries to accommodate the correct approach for the students to relate theory with practice in areas of Design and Analysis.
PROGRAM CONTENTS IN BRIEF
Our CAD – FEA program will cover the Design and Analysis component with a focused approach on utilization of these components in Industry scenario .
Few major segments of the program are illustrated below.
- Design Fundamentals & Sketcher Functions
- Part Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet Metal Components Modeling
- Design for Manufacturing Concepts
- Modeling for Aero / Mech / Auto / Oil & Gas Components
- Fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis
- ANSYS Workbench & Process Portfolio
- ANSYS Design Modeler
- Modeling for FEA
- CAD Imports and Geometric corrections
- ANSYS Static Structural Analysis
- ANSYS Thermal Analysis
- ANSYS Thermal Structural Coupled Analysis
- ANSYS Modal Analysis
- Specialized Domain Case Studies – Mech | Aero | Auto | Oil & Gas
- Concepts of Validation, Verification and Optimization in Design & Research
- CAD FEA Project Case
- PLM Concepts & Interview Preparation
What is different in our CAD-FEA program?
CPDLR programs always goal oriented and have inherent nature to adapt to market requirements and trends . While traditional training centers focus on explaining a software with intent of tool knowledge, CPDLR Dehradun instill the practical application based learning scenarios in CAD & FEA for its students .
Our entire coursework is embedded with numerous case studies and project assignments which makes our participants capable to face interviews and perform excellently in tool test during interviews of good organizations.