2.5 Month – 65 Days
[ 150 hrs]
Type Of Program
Who Can Join
Students pursuing B.Tech in Engineering
[ Mech , Aero , Automobile, Oil & Gas]
CAD FEA for Mechanical students is a dedicated engineering program in design and analysis which trains on the usage of CAD and FEA for mechanical dominated industries. The role of CAD in Product Design and the importance of concurrent FEA for improvements leading to quality development are focused in this program. This program is for mechanical engineering students in pre final or final year who intend to design and analyze a new product or bring changes in an existing low performing system. The methodology of the CAD FEA program for mechanical students is also suitable for students in research who are working on solving Industrial problems or are looking for validation in research .
PROGRAM CONTENTS IN BRIEF
Our CAD – FEA program will cover the Design and Analysis component with a focused approach on utilization of these components in Industry scenario .
Few major segments of the program are illustrated below.
- Design Fundamentals & Sketcher Functions
- Part Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet Metal Components Modeling
- Design for Manufacturing Concepts
- Modeling for Aero / Mech / Auto / Oil & Gas Components
- Fundamentals of Finite Element Analysis
- ANSYS Workbench & Process Portfolio
- ANSYS Design Modeler
- Modeling for FEA
- CAD Imports and Geometric corrections
- ANSYS Static Structural Analysis
- ANSYS Thermal Analysis
- ANSYS Thermal Structural Coupled Analysis
- ANSYS Modal Analysis
- Specialized Domain Case Studies – Mech | Aero | Auto | Oil & Gas
- Concepts of Validation, Verification and Optimization in Design & Research
- CAD FEA Project Case
- PLM Concepts & Interview Preparation
What is different in our CAD-FEA program?
CPDLR programs are always goal oriented and have inherent nature to adapt to market requirements and trends . While traditional training centers focus on explaining a software with intent of tool knowledge, CPDLR Dehradun instill the practical application based learning scenarios in CAD & FEA for its students .
Our entire coursework is embedded with numerous case studies and project assignments which makes our participants capable to face interviews and perform excellently in tool test during interviews of good organizations.