4 Weeks – 6 Weeks
Dehradun, Bangalore, Calicut(Civil)
Who Can Join
Students pursuing B.Tech in Engineering
Students can choose any one specialization
Aeronautical / Aerospace
Oil & Gas
PROGRAM CONTENTS IN BRIEF
Summer Training Program aims at software learning along with a relevant Industry project or case study depending on the interest of the student.
The following areas are open for Industry oriented Summer Training Programs with CPDLR in Dehradun and Bangalore.
- Engineering Design & 3D Modeling for Aircraft Components
- FEA Analysis of Aerostructures
- FEA Analysis of Pressure Vessels
- CFD for Heat Exchanger
- Design & Analysis of Vacuum Vessels
- Mechanical System Design
- CAD for Manufacturing
- CFD for External Flow Dynamics of CAR Body
- CFD for High Rise Buildings
- CFD for Heat Transfer Engineering
- FEA for Mechanical Structures
- FEA for Aero Components
- Design & Simulation of Rotating Equipment
- Vibration & Balancing of Machines
- Storage Tank Design & Analysis
- Piping Design & Analysis
Methodology For Summer Training at Dehradun & Bangalore
CPDLR would require LOR (Letter of Request) to take you as a summer intern. You are also counselled based on your academic background to take up appropriate agenda in this program. Depending on the availability and needs of the projects assigned by our associated client’s and Industries you may be required to undergo client visits , presentations and Industry site visits for gathering data and learning the true nature of working in field of Design and Analysis.
At CPDLR we try to provide a healthy learning environment to young and budding engineers so that they attain better grasp of what is happening in the Industry sector in terms of new advancements of technology , research and product demands.
CPDLR summer training program comes at a prefixed pricing of Rs 15000/- per attendee . For students joining in groups for a specific training module , the prices can be slashed depending upon the complexity of the chosen training area.